ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants and financial managers. And with good reason.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose ACCA as your route to becoming a qualified accountant and financial professional.
• Employers all over the world know and respect our qualifications and value the skills and contribution ACCA accountants make to their organization. As an ACCA-qualified accountant, you will be in demand for having the right skills.
• The ACCA Qualification is relevant to each and every area of accountancy and finance, so you will have the choice of working in many different financial roles and at senior levels within an organization.
• Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you because our qualifications are recognized and valued around the world.
• Flexibility is key when it comes to gaining your ACCA Qualification, with different starting points, study methods to choose from and choice when it comes to when and where you gain your relevant on-the-job training.
• We have a network of 100 offices around the world, so you can rely on the services and support you would expect to receive from a global organization.
ACCA is your global passport to a career in international finance!
Currently 6.32 million Americans live and work abroad. The advantages of living abroad are numerous. International job postings can give you the opportunity to experience a new culture, meet new people, and potentially learn a new language!